- Part-time Employment opportunity: Benigna's Creek Vineyard and Winery is looking for a highly motivated, reliable Retail Associate who enjoys working with the public and is interested in learning more about the Pennsylvania wine industry. The Retail Associate will assist customers by providing wine recommendations, answering questions, alerting customers to winery events and expanding sales revenues. The ideal candidate for this position has experience working in retail and a strong dedication to providing exceptional service for customers. Benigna's Creek is currently seeking a Retail Associate to staff our Green Dragon (Fridays) and Root's (Tuesdays) Farmer's Market locations and assist as needed with state-wide wine festivals and winery events.
- Retail Associate Skills:
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to work well on a team.
- Must be willing to travel up 1.5 hours to Farmer's Markets and Wine Festival events.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Must successfully complete and pass the Responsible Alcohol Management Program (RAMP). Benigna's Creek will facilitate the completion of this program.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Retail Associate Responsibilities:
- Adhere to the strictest level of integrity in regards to alcohol management (age verification and providing legal and appropriate alcohol service).
- Assist in stocking shelves, unloading/loading trucks, setting up wine festival/farmer's market booths/stands.
- Provide wine solutions for customers by listening to their needs and recommending the appropriate products.
- Greet and engage customers as they enter the store or approach the event stand.
- Utilize the company's POS system to process cash and credit card transactions.
- Collaborate with other team members in a positive way.